Teac Compact Disc Player with USB and iPod Digital Interface
This compact disc player can play music on CDs, USB flash drives, and iPods, making it a versatile addition to your home entertainment center. Its audio conversion technology also helps your favorite songs sound better than they ever have before.
Listen to Music the Old-Fashioned Way
Dust off your CD collection and keep your favorite music in regular rotation with this versatile player, which supports both CD and MP3 disc playback. The unit ensures a smooth listening experience with clear sound by clamping discs onto its center-mounted drive, which is designed to minimize vibration and reduce jitter distortion.
iPod Playback for Higher-Quality Sound
A multifunction USB port lets you plug in your iPod and digitally access its music content through this CD player. The CD player bypasses your iPod’s analog circuits and uses a Burr Brown digital-to-analog converter to make your music sound better than with a conventional analog connection.
Record Songs from CD to USB Devices
Copying over music from a compact disc to a USB flash drive no longer requires a computer thanks this CD player. While a CD plays, simply plug your USB memory device into the corresponding port and press “record” to make an MP3 copy of the current song.
- Product number: CD-P650-B
- USB port for iPod and USB memory device playback
- Digital audio connection from iPod via USB docking cable (not included)
- Burr Brown 1791ADBR digital-to-analog converter
- 24-bit/192kHz resolution
- MP3 recording from CD to USB device (not included)
- Display and front panel buttons for easy tracklist and folder navigation
- Remote control included
- Product weight: 11.8lb.
- Product dimensions: 11.2”x3.4”x17.1”
- Condition: new