Technical Pro 15” Bluetooth Rechargeable PA Speaker with Optional Tripod and Mic
Whether inside or out, this speaker is ideal for large social gatherings, whether it’s a family reunion, a backyard party, or a picnic in the park. If you do take it out to the park, a little rain isn’t a big deal, because it resists water from light rainfalls, and if you can’t plug it in, you’ll still get up to five hours of music before you need to recharge the built-in battery.
Many Ways to Connect
If you have a bunch of people coming who want to play their favorite tunes, it’s no problem; this PA speaker has plenty of inputs. First, if their tunes are on their phones, they can connect wirelessly via Bluetooth to provide the soundtrack. If they’ve set up a playlist, they can bring it on a memory card or a flash drive. If they have a device such as a CD or MP3 player that’s not Bluetooth-compatible, an aux input lets you connect those devices, and if you’re inviting people to sing along with the music, the included mic can be plugged into the 1/4” input.
You can get up to 3,000 watts of powerful sound out of this speaker, so it’s perfect for filling a large hall or picnic area. That 3,000 watts is generated by a 45oz. magnet that expresses sounds through a 15” woofer, which both powers the low notes and an LED glow that adds a light show to any music. A piezo tweeter produces the high notes in high quality.
Easy to Move
Since it’s likely to be used at social gatherings, it helps if the speaker is easy to move. Fortunately, this one is, with a cabinet that has wheels for rolling along and top and side carry handles for easily getting it into and out of the car.
- Model number: PB1550LED (speaker only); PB15PKG (speaker and tripod/mic bundle)
- Max power: 3,000 watts
- Built-in rechargeable battery lasts up to 5 hours before needing to be refueled
- ABS plastic housing with steel grill
- 15” woofer with LED lighting
- 1” voice coil
- 45oz. magnet
- Piezo tweeter
- Bluetooth range: 30’
- Inputs: USB (max 16GB), TF card (max 16GB), aux
- 1/4” mic input with volume control can record to USB or TF
- LCD screen with playback controls, including echo and volume controls
- Top and side carry handles and wheels for easy moving
- Built-in pole mount (tripod included) – Only included in bundle option
- Included mic comes with 10’ of XLR-to-1/4” cable – Only included in bundle option
- Impedance: 8ohms
- Frequency response: 40Hz-20kHz
- Condition: new
- Product dimensions: 16”x13.5”x23”
- Weight: 17lb.
- 90-days warranty from Technical Pro.