420TC Tempur-pedic Egyptian Cotton Sheet Set
- Luxurious multi-direction weave and lock-stitch construction for durability
- Elegant dobby stripe
- 360º 1” binding is paired with gold corner straps at the bottom of fitted sheets for a snug, tailored fit
- Fitted sheets can fit up to 17.5” mattresses
- Thread count: single-ply 420TC (compares with typical 600+ thread count)
- Crafted from 100% extra-long-staple Egyptian cotton
- Machine washable
- Product dimensions and set contents:
- Queen: one flat sheet: 94”x110”; one fitted sheet: 61”x81”; two pillowcases: 21”x32”
- King: one flat sheet: 114”x112”; one fitted sheet: 77”x81”; two pillowcases: 21”x42”
- California king: one flat sheet: 108”x114”; one fitted sheet: 72”x85”; two pillowcases: 21”x42”
When you lie down on a Tempur-Pedic mattress, you’re lying on material designed by the same team who helped put humans on the Moon. NASA originally made the viscoelastic foam as a more comfortable and safer airline seating material, which would later make its way into the first Tempur-Pedic mattress released in the early 1990s. So, while Tempur-Pedic mattresses have all the traditional benefits of memory foam — custom full-body support, reduced pressure points, and temperature regulation — they’re the only mattresses to be certified by The Space Foundation for using space industry technology.
But simply relying on space technology isn’t enough for Tempur-Pedic’s foam experts. Over the years, they’ve fine-tuned the formula to make mattresses that transcend the original, with better breathability, a wider range of soft and firm styles, and even a mattress that lets you adjust the firmness under your head and feet independently.
Our handy guide walks you through everything you need to know to buy comfortable bed sheets, from materials to ensuring you have the proper fit.