Tempur-Pedic Contour Allura Memory Foam Pillow Top Mattress
Supports Natural Sleeping Position
- Adapts to the curves of the body
- Supports joints and muscles
- Tempur-Pedic support in a plush pillow-top
Smooth, Soft, and Comfortable
- Three layer design for comfort and support
- Silk-blend fabric for a smooth feel with contrasting side panels
- Disperses body heat for a cool sleeping surface
- Distributes body weight evenly across the mattress
Good to Know
- Antimicrobial treatment fights dust mites and bacteria
- Product dimensions:
- Twin: 80”x38”x13.5”; 85lb.
- Queen: 80”x60”x13.5”; 138lb.
- King: 80”x76”x13.5”; 175lb.
- California King: 84”x72”x13.5”; 174lb.
- Split California King: 84”x36”x13.5”; 84lb.
- 10-year warranty from Tempur-Pedic
When you lie down on a Tempur-Pedic mattress, you’re lying on material designed by the same team who helped put humans on the Moon. NASA originally made the viscoelastic foam as a more comfortable and safer airline seating material, which would later make its way into the first Tempur-Pedic mattress released in the early 1990s. So, while Tempur-Pedic mattresses have all the traditional benefits of memory foam — custom full-body support, reduced pressure points, and temperature regulation — they’re the only mattresses to be certified by The Space Foundation for using space industry technology.
But simply relying on space technology isn’t enough for Tempur-Pedic’s foam experts. Over the years, they’ve fine-tuned the formula to make mattresses that transcend the original, with better breathability, a wider range of soft and firm styles, and even a mattress that lets you adjust the firmness under your head and feet independently.