Tempur-Pedic Queen Symphony Pillow
Versatile for Different Sleepers
- Dual sided design accommodates both back and side sleepers
- Gently arched side works for back sleepers, while the
- Flatter side works well for side and stomach sleepers
- Supports head, neck and shoulders allowing muscles to fully relax for more restful sleep
- Contoured Tempur material maintains shape for correct support
- Removable and washable cover
- Dust mite and allergen resistant
- Dimensions: 5.5”x18”x30”; 6 lbs
When you lie down on a Tempur-Pedic mattress, you’re lying on material designed by the same team who helped put humans on the Moon. NASA originally made the viscoelastic foam as a more comfortable and safer airline seating material, which would later make its way into the first Tempur-Pedic mattress released in the early 1990s. So, while Tempur-Pedic mattresses have all the traditional benefits of memory foam — custom full-body support, reduced pressure points, and temperature regulation — they’re the only mattresses to be certified by The Space Foundation for using space industry technology.
But simply relying on space technology isn’t enough for Tempur-Pedic’s foam experts. Over the years, they’ve fine-tuned the formula to make mattresses that transcend the original, with better breathability, a wider range of soft and firm styles, and even a mattress that lets you adjust the firmness under your head and feet independently.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.