Tempur-Pedic Side Pillow
Get a Better Night’s Rest
- Supports shoulder and neck when you sleep on your side
- Ergonomic shape, helps provide better alignment and support
- Works to relieve shoulder, neck, and back pain
- Contoured Tempur material maintains shape
- Dust mite and allergen-resistant
- Shell: 75% cotton, 25% polyester
- Fill: 100% viscoelastic polyurethane foam
- Removable and washable cover
- Product dimensions:
- Standard: 4.8”x14”x22”
- Queen: 4.8”x13.75”x26.5”
- 3 year warranty from Tempur-Pedic North America, LLC
When you lie down on a Tempur-Pedic mattress, you’re lying on material designed by the same team who helped put humans on the Moon. NASA originally made the viscoelastic foam as a more comfortable and safer airline seating material, which would later make its way into the first Tempur-Pedic mattress released in the early 1990s. So, while Tempur-Pedic mattresses have all the traditional benefits of memory foam — custom full-body support, reduced pressure points, and temperature regulation — they’re the only mattresses to be certified by The Space Foundation for using space industry technology.
But simply relying on space technology isn’t enough for Tempur-Pedic’s foam experts. Over the years, they’ve fine-tuned the formula to make mattresses that transcend the original, with better breathability, a wider range of soft and firm styles, and even a mattress that lets you adjust the firmness under your head and feet independently.
Whether you sleep on your back, side, or stomach, this pillow buying guide helps you determine the best type and fill for your unique needs.