- Twin: 74” (L) x 38” (W) x 8” (D), 53lb.
- Twin XL: 80” (L) x 38” (W) x 8” (D), 56lb.
- Full: 74” (L) x 53” (W) x 8” (D), 73lb.
- Queen: 80” (L) x 60” (W) x 8” (D), 87lb.
- King: 80” (L) x 76” (W) x 8” (D), 108lb.
- California king: 84” (L) x 72” (W) x 8” (D), 109lb.
- Split california king: 84” (L) x 36” (W) x 8” (D) (each split), 112lb. (total)
Tempur-Pedic Tempur-Cloud Memory Foam Mattress
Rated for medium-soft conformity, the 8” Tempur-Cloud mattress greets you night after night with consistent edge-to-edge support. In addition to promoting healthy spinal alignment and comforting pressure points, the mattress’ foam layers also minimize motion transfer, letting partners snooze undisturbed.
Conforming Three-Layer Design
A 1.2” layer of Tempur-ES material begins relieving pressure from muscles and joints as soon as you hit the mattress. Just beneath this comforting top lies a 1.6” layer of Tempur-HD material, which offers firmer density and enhanced body conformity for even deeper support. Both layers rest upon a sturdy AirFlow System base that, like its name suggests, encourages air circulation to maintain a comfortable sleeping temperature.
To make the mattress even more comfortable—not to mention more hygienic—Tempur-Pedic wraps it in a removable and washable plush cover. This helps keeps allergens and dust mites from collecting in the foam.
Never Needs Flipping or Rotating
Thanks to its patented one-sided design, the Tempur-Cloud mattress can stay in the same position for years and still retain its conforming, pressure-relieving support.
- 8” mattress with medium-soft conformity rating
- Edge-to-edge pressure-relieving comfort and therapeutic support
- 1.2” Tempur-ES comfort layer (4.1lb. density) for pressure-relieving comfort with enhanced responsive support
- 1.6” Tempur-HD support layer (5.3lb. density) with super-conforming inner-cover that adapts to your body
- 5.5” AirFlow System base supports top layers and increases air circulation
- Removable, washable, and stretchable cover with allergen- and dust-mite-resistant top
- Patented one-sided design
- 10-year limited warranty
Free White Glove delivery includes unpacking and basic setup of the mattress, as well as removal of boxes, packaging materials, and old mattress. Before signing for delivery, any and all damage/defect(s) must be noted in order for Groupon to help facilitate a replacement. Tempur-Pedic
When you lie down on a Tempur-Pedic mattress, you’re lying on material designed by the same team who helped put humans on the Moon. NASA originally made the viscoelastic foam as a more comfortable and safer airline seating material, which would later make its way into the first Tempur-Pedic mattress released in the early 1990s. So, while Tempur-Pedic mattresses have all the traditional benefits of memory foam — custom full-body support, reduced pressure points, and temperature regulation — they’re the only mattresses to be certified by The Space Foundation for using space industry technology.
But simply relying on space technology isn’t enough for Tempur-Pedic’s foam experts. Over the years, they’ve fine-tuned the formula to make mattresses that transcend the original, with better breathability, a wider range of soft and firm styles, and even a mattress that lets you adjust the firmness under your head and feet independently.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.