Tempur-Pedic Tempur Simplicity Medium Mattress
Two technologies are at work to keep you comfortable when you lie down on the Tempur Simplicity Mattress. The Tempur-Essential material and Simplicity Support system work together to provide custom head-to-toe support and medium firmness that reduce pressure points and sore muscles. The mattress’ unique construction also helps reduce motion transfer, ensuring one sleeping partner isn’t disturbed if the other wakes up for a midnight snack or is a restless sleeper.
- Combines Tempur-Essential material and the Simplicity Support System
- Conforms to the body to provide custom support
- Medium firmness
- Durable, form-fitting cover is removable and washable
- Reduces motion transfer for undisturbed sleep
- Cooling structure helps regulate body temperature through the night
- 10-year limited warranty
Free White Glove delivery includes unpacking and basic setup of the mattress, as well as removal of boxes, packaging materials, and old mattress.
- Twin: 37.5” (W) x 74” (L) x 8” (H); 28lb.
- Twin XL: 37.5” (W) x 80” (L) x 8” (H); 30lb.
- Full: 53” (W) x 74” (L) x 8” (H); 39lb.
- Queen: 60” (W) x 80” (L) x 8” (H); 47lb.
- King: 76” (W) x 80” (L) x 8” (H); 60lb.
- California king: 72” (W) x 84” (L) x 8” (H); 59lb.
- Split California king 72” (W) x 84” (L) x 8” (H) (total); 60lb. (total)
When you lie down on a Tempur-Pedic mattress, you’re lying on material designed by the same team who helped put humans on the moon. NASA originally developed the viscoelastic foam as a more comfortable and safer airline seating material, and it later became the first Tempur-Pedic mattress released in the early 1990s. So, while Tempur-Pedic mattresses have all the traditional benefits of memory foam—custom full-body support, reduced pressure points, and temperature regulation—they’re the only mattresses to be certified by The Space Foundation for using space industry technology.
But simply relying on space technology isn’t enough for Tempur-Pedic’s foam experts. Over the years, they’ve fine-tuned the formula to make mattresses that transcend the original, with better breathability, a wider range of soft and firm styles, and even a mattress that lets you adjust the firmness under your head and feet independently.
Buying a mattress is cheaper and more convenient if you do it online—but you'll need to understand your personal preferences and delivery options first.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.