This product qualifies for white-glove delivery. Please enter your primary phone number and email address at checkout, and Groupon’s carrier will contact to schedule a delivery appointment. Delivery availability may vary, depending on region.
Closeout: Tempur-Pedic 10” Cloud Select or Contour Select Mattress. Free White Glove Delivery.
These features apply to both options.
- 10” thick mattress designed to distribute body weight evenly for support
- Made from highly-conforming TEMPUR-Feel material for a customized comfort
- Antimicrobial treatment to prevent microorganism growth
- Comes with removable and washable cover that has a soft and smooth feel
- CertiPUR-US certified mattress foam made without ozone depleters, PBDEs, TDCPP, TCEP, mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
- Designed and built in the USA
- 10-year warranty from Tempur-Pedic
- Twin: 74”x38”x10”
- Twin XL: 80”x38”x10”
- Full: 74”x53”x10”
- Queen: 80”x60”x10”
- King: 80”x76”x10”
- California King: 84”x72”x10”
Free White Glove delivery includes unpacking and basic setup of the mattress, as well as removal of boxes, packaging materials, and old mattress. Before signing for delivery, any and all damage/defect(s) must be noted in order for Groupon to help facilitate a replacement.
- Comfort level: soft (7 or 8 out of 10 with 10 being the softest and 1 being the firmest)
- Made from moderately conforming material
- Stretchy cover for a snug fit
- Click here for a video showing the layers of the Tempur-Cloud Select
- Comfort level: extra firm (2 out of 10 with 10 being the softest and 1 being the firmest)
- Made from highly-conforming material
- Multi-fiber knit cover with micro-suede corner accents
- Click here for a video showing the layers of the Tempur-Contour Select
When you lie down on a Tempur-Pedic mattress, you’re lying on material designed by the same team who helped put humans on the Moon. NASA originally made the viscoelastic foam as a more comfortable and safer airline seating material, which would later make its way into the first Tempur-Pedic mattress released in the early 1990s. So, while Tempur-Pedic mattresses have all the traditional benefits of memory foam — custom full-body support, reduced pressure points, and temperature regulation — they’re the only mattresses to be certified by The Space Foundation for using space industry technology.
But simply relying on space technology isn’t enough for Tempur-Pedic’s foam experts. Over the years, they’ve fine-tuned the formula to make mattresses that transcend the original, with better breathability, a wider range of soft and firm styles, and even a mattress that lets you adjust the firmness under your head and feet independently.
Buying a mattress is cheaper and more convenient if you do it online—but you'll need to understand your personal preferences and delivery options first.