This product qualifies for white-glove delivery. Please enter your primary phone number and email address at checkout, and Groupon’s carrier will contact to schedule a delivery appointment. Delivery availability may vary, depending on region.
Closeout: Tempur-Pedic Cloud Supreme 1.0 11” Mattress. Free White Glove Delivery.
- Soft yet supportive mattress
- Between 7-8 out of 10 (10 being the softest and 1 being the firmest)
- Subtle foam lightly conforms to the body for soft comfort
- Extra-thick foam layer helps distribute your body weight more evenly
- Helps channel excess heat away
- Bottom of the mattress disperses heat from the mattress
- Includes a removable, washable stretch cover with accent piping
- Antimicrobial treatment hinders bacteria and dust mites for your health
- Made without ozone depleters, PBDEs, TDCPP, TCEP, mercury, lead and other heavy metals
- Made in the United States
- 10-year warranty from Tempur-Pedic
- Twin XL: 38” x 80” x 11”
- Queen: 60” x 80” x 11”
- California King: 74” x 82” x 11”
Free White Glove delivery includes unpacking and basic setup of the mattress, as well as removal of boxes, packaging materials, and old mattress. Before signing for delivery, any and all damage/defect(s) must be noted in order for Groupon to help facilitate a replacement.
When you lie down on a Tempur-Pedic mattress, you’re lying on material designed by the same team who helped put humans on the Moon. NASA originally made the viscoelastic foam as a more comfortable and safer airline seating material, which would later make its way into the first Tempur-Pedic mattress released in the early 1990s. So, while Tempur-Pedic mattresses have all the traditional benefits of memory foam — custom full-body support, reduced pressure points, and temperature regulation — they’re the only mattresses to be certified by The Space Foundation for using space industry technology.
But simply relying on space technology isn’t enough for Tempur-Pedic’s foam experts. Over the years, they’ve fine-tuned the formula to make mattresses that transcend the original, with better breathability, a wider range of soft and firm styles, and even a mattress that lets you adjust the firmness under your head and feet independently.
Buying a mattress is cheaper and more convenient if you do it online—but you'll need to understand your personal preferences and delivery options first.