Tempur-Pedic Weightless Supreme Mattress
The Weightless Supreme mattress features adaptive support in a soft feel plus a bit of bounce, offering all the benefits of a traditional Tempur-Pedic mattress with greater ease of movement.
- A springless mattress made of TEMPUR materials pioneered by NASA
- Premium, super-stretchy fabric cover in a scrollwork design
- Antimicrobial treatment hinders the growth of microorganisms, including dust mites
- The comfort layer, made of extra-soft TEMPUR-ES material, adapts to body weight, shape, and temperature
- The support layer, made of resilient TEMPUR-Float material, helps distribute body weight evenly across the mattress
- The base layer for the TEMPUR materials helps disperse heat from the mattress
- Six sizes available, plus a split California king
- Use with a solid base
- 10-year limited warranty
- Twin: 38” (W) x 74” (L) x 12” (H); 49 lbs.
- Twin XL: 38” (W) x 80” (L) x 12” (H); 53 lbs.
- Full: 53” (W) x 74” (L) x 12” (H); 69 lbs.
- Queen: 60” (W) x 80” (L) x 12” (H); 82 lbs.
- King: 76” (W) x 80” (L) x 12” (H); 103 lbs.
- California king: 72” (W) x 84” (L) x 12” (H); 102 lbs.
- Split California king 72” (W) x 84” (L) x 12” (H) (total); 106 lbs. (total)
Free White Glove delivery includes unpacking and basic setup of the mattress, as well as removal of boxes, packaging materials, and old mattress. Before signing for delivery, any and all damage/defect(s) must be noted in order for Groupon to help facilitate a replacement.
When you lie down on a Tempur-Pedic mattress, you’re lying on material designed by the same team who helped put humans on the Moon. NASA originally made the viscoelastic foam as a more comfortable and safer airline seating material, which would later make its way into the first Tempur-Pedic mattress released in the early 1990s. So, while Tempur-Pedic mattresses have all the traditional benefits of memory foam — custom full-body support, reduced pressure points, and temperature regulation — they’re the only mattresses to be certified by The Space Foundation for using space industry technology.
But simply relying on space technology isn’t enough for Tempur-Pedic’s foam experts. Over the years, they’ve fine-tuned the formula to make mattresses that transcend the original, with better breathability, a wider range of soft and firm styles, and even a mattress that lets you adjust the firmness under your head and feet independently.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.