The 8-Hour Diet
The premise is simple—you can eat the foods you like best as long as you confine your intake to an 8-hour time period—but The 8-Hour Diet is based on a wide range of complex research. In creating the diet plan, David Zinczenko and Peter Moore consulted with researchers at the Salk Institute and the National Institute on Aging, read up on the latest research into the benefits of intermittent fasting, and interviewed other clinical experts. Then they conducted a 2,000-person test panel to determine its efficacy—and they gave it a try themselves. The regular schedule set by the plan helps the body’s metabolism work more efficiently, spending more time burning fat to help dieters lose weight without having to forgo their favorite foods.
- Versatile, flexible diet plan
- From the #1 New York Times bestselling author of Eat This, Not That!
- Written by _Men’s Health _ editor-in-chief David Zinczenko with Peter Moore
- Focuses on eight nutrient-rich superfoods
- Includes motivating strategies, recipes, and an 8-minute workout for burning calories
- Scientific diet based on extensive research and a 2,000-person test panel
- 288 pages
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.