The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
In the fifth addition to the critically acclaimed Elder Scrolls series, players take control of the Last Dragonborn, a mighty warrior prophesied to vanquish evil forces threatening the realm of Skyrim. Improving on previous releases in the series, Skyrim offers fluid combat dynamics, intuitive skill-building, and even more control over the story’s outcome.
Sneak through the shadows as a cunning rogue or overpower foes with wondrous magic thanks to Skyrim’s extensive character customization. As you progress through hundreds of quests, earn experience to develop skills and improve your ability to battle fire-breathing dragons, towering giants, and fiendish mudcrabs.
The rugged open world of Skyrim sprawls with breathtaking mountain ranges, raging rivers, and lush evergreen forests. As players travel from city to city, they can take in each area’s unique culture and architecture while visiting blacksmiths and provincial rulers.
- “An absolutely first-rate roleplaying game that combines an abundance of content with an abundance of quality. “ - The Escapist
- “This is the deepest, loveliest world ever created for a single player to explore, and one that no one should deny themselves.” - Joystiq
- “The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim does not only equal its legendary predecessor Oblivion; it surpasses it.” - XGN
- “Bethesda has refined the RPG genre, crafting what is quite possibly the best RPG ever made.” - Game Chronicles
- Open-world RPG
- First- or third-person perspective
- Hundreds of hours of gameplay
- System: PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360
- Xbox 360 version is Kinect compatible
- Developer: Bethesda Game Studios
- Engine: Creation Engine