- Used to keep food, toys, and sippy cups from falling on the floor
- Can be used for high chairs, strollers, car seats, wheelchairs, and more
- Easy to install, sets up in under 2 minutes
- Safe and breathable mesh material
- Easy to clean and store
- Dimensions: 56”x1”x14”
- Not to be used as a containment barrier or restraint of any kind. Never leave children unattended while using this product, or any product by Tray Buddi.
1) Locate the label on front circle stating “bottom facing tray”.
2) Holding side panels of Tray Buddi, and standing behind your highchair, booster chair, stroller, or wheelchair line the label on the center circle against the bottom of the tray. Please see additional instructions for the car seat.
3) Once you have the center circle in place: Grab the straps and line the side panels up against the sides of the tray.
4) Fasten your straps: Adjust them so they’re taut. Then, adjust the center circle and side panels in place. The elastic on the front should be snug against the bottom of the tray.
5) The label and the bottom of the center circle, as well as the side panels, will be lower than the tray. You’ll notice that they will slightly curve under the edges of the tray itself.
6) Once in place, you can tighten the Tray Buddi straps up even more. You’ll know it’s in place if you pull the side panels up and Tray Buddi doesn’t move from the front of the tray. You want it to be secure and taut.
7) Tray Buddi is flexible and can easily be adjusted.