- A Family Christmas CD
- Baby grand piano ornament
The Piano Guys: A Family Christmas
Paul Anderson simply wanted to sell more pianos from his Utah storefront, The Piano Guys, and he had a hunch a series of viral videos could do the trick. Through a series of chance meetings, Anderson’s video idea became a full-fledged musical group of its own as he teamed up with pianist John Schmidt, cellist Steven Sharp Nelson, and music producer Al Van Der Beek. With Anderson behind the camera, the group’s eye-catching videos and ear-catching tunes have earned the group more than 500 million YouTube views and the chance to record four albums.
One of the group’s best-known stunts was “The Cello Wars,” a series of Star Wars soundtrack mash-ups. In addition to showing off their players’ dexterity, the videos were also infused with good humor, ending with a dance between Chewbacca and Darth Vader.
#What The Critics Say
- “Through their reimagining of classical and modern tunes, inventive mashups that challenge the perception of what music can be, and original songs, The Piano Guys have garnered the adoration of fans around the world while earning critical acclaim that grows by the day.” – Huffington Post
- Christmas CD with two bonus tracks
- 14 tracks total
- Bonus piano ornament
- Angels We Have Heard on High
- O Come, O Come Emmanuel
- Good King Wenceslas
- Carol of the Bells/God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
- Where Are You Christmas
- Let It Snow/Winter Wonderland
- Still, Still, Still
- We Three Kings
- Away in a Manger
- Christmas Morning
- Winter Wind
- Silent Night
- It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
- Simple Gifts
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. How is the strike-through price determined?