Though he thought Redford and Newman’s previous blockbuster—Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid—was overrated, Rogert Ebert gave The Sting four stars. Ebert wrote, “It’s good to get a crime movie more concerned with humor and character than with blood and gore; here’s one, as we say, for the whole family.”
- 1973 film directed by George Roy Hill
- Stars Robert Redford, Paul Newman, and Robert Shaw
- Set in Chicago in the 1930s
- Watch as two con men try to pull of an elaborate sting
- Won seven Academy Awards, including Best Picture
- 92% critics rating on Rotten Tomatoes
- Includes the film on Blu-ray and DVD
- Number of discs: 2
- Total run time: 260 minutes
- Rating: PG
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.