Thierry Mugler Angel Comet for Women
- Top: vanilla, sandalwood, and patchouli
- Heart: fresh citrus, melons, and plums
- Base: amber, musk, and chocolate
- For nighttime wear
- Oriental vanilla scent
Good to Know
- Introduced in 1992
- Inducted into the FiFi Fragrance Hall of Fame in 2007
- 1.4 fl. oz. jar
- Refillable comet-style bottle
About Thierry Mugler
Born in Strasbourg, Thierry Mugler grew up under what he calls “the excess of Gothic architecture.” The surroundings may have inspired the edgy, often over-the-top aesthetic that marks his brand, from bold perfumes and makeups to accessories and costumes. He even designed the costumes and set the staging for Beyoncé’s “I Am… World Tour”, a feat that included 58 outfits, multiple scenes, and more lights than a firefly migration.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.