Thomas Earnshaw Men’s Swiss-Made Officer’s Watches
- Movement type: Swiss quartz
- Moon phase, day, and date function
- Case and bezel materials: stainless steel
- Case dimensions: 41mm x 41mm x 11mm
- Band material:
- ES-0017-01, ES-0017-02, ES-0017-03, ES-0017-07, and ES-0017-08: leather
- ES-0017-22, ES-0017-33, ES-0017-44, ES-0017-55, and ES-0017-77: stainless steel
- Band dimensions: 20mm x 8.5”
- Clasp type:
- ES-0017-01, ES-0017-02, ES-0017-03, ES-0017-07, and ES-0017-08: buckle
- ES-0017-22, ES-0017-33, ES-0017-44, ES-0017-55, and ES-0017-77: dual-button deployment clasp
- Water resistance: 50m
- Full dimensions: 41mm x 8.5”
- 1 year warranty from Thomas Earnshaw Timepieces
About Thomas Earnshaw
When considering those responsible for discovering new lands or species, the name Thomas Earnshaw doesn’t usually spring to mind. But the watchmaker’s contribution to telling maritime time is indisputable. In 1780, his improved design of a marine chronometer—a portable clock that can determine longitude by means of celestial navigation—made them so precise and accurate that his design became the standard. The timepieces were so well-trusted that Earnshaw chronometers traveled aboard Capt. William Bligh’s ships and on the HMS Beagle with Charles Darwin. Even years after Earnshaw’s death, the clock he’d built on commission for the Armagh Observatory was believed by some to be the most accurate clock in the world.
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.