Thomas Kinkade Library Edition Framed Artwork
- Reproductions on canvas
- Textured lithograph printed with long-lasting archival inks
- Hand-painted acrylic highlights completed by master highlighter
- Gold frame and white matting
- Ready to hang
- Classic Thomas Kinkade small-town American scenes
- Rock of Salvation and Conquering the Storms: 36”x24” print; 43”x31” when framed
- America’s Pride: 25”x34” print; 32”x42” when framed
- All others: 34”x25” print; 42”x32” when framed
About Thomas Kinkade
Thomas Kinkade (1958–2012) rose to prominence in the early 1980’s with his signature style of rendering landscapes and bucolic American scenes with luminous color palettes. Born and raised in Placerville, California, the picturesque town in the Sierra Nevada foothills gave Kinkade an eye for framing humanity within sweeping natural environments, illustrated by his extensive series of paintings of well-lit cabins shadowed by pine forests and mountains. Though critically acclaimed for his landscapes – his 1989 painting “Yosemite, Artist’s Point” won the Founder’s Award in the National Artists for Park Awards Campaign – all of his work, which ranges from small-town still lifes to portraits, showcases the same soft brushwork, warm pastel colors, and attention to detail.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. How is the strike-through price determined?