TiGi Concealer Creme or Pencil
Concealer can be used alongside your foundation to help cover up blemishes, red sports, or dark under-eye circles.
How to Apply Concealer
- On a clean face, apply your concealer to dark spots, acne, or under eyes
- Dab the concealer to the center of the mark, and then blend softly outwards
- Set your concealer with a translucent powder using a large, fluffy brush
See a full list of ingredients here.
- Available in creme or pencil
- Available in medium or fair skin tones
- Creme size: 0.06oz.
- Pencil size: 0.088oz.
TiGi’s popular haircare products weren’t created with a marketing campaign in mind. Instead, founder Anthony Mascolo—three-time winner of the British Hairdresser of the Year award—chose to create a line of products to help hairdressers perfect their craft, guided by the philosophy of “for hairdressers by hairdressers”. TiGi products, such as nongreasy styling creams and sprays with high holding power, give stylists the means to push boundaries and elevate their craft to an art form. The brand’s development team has thought of nearly any hairy situation you might face, coming up with several lines of products that run the gamut from edgy Bed Head to glamorous, Hollywood-inspired S Factor.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.