Timex Animal Print Women’s Watches
- Movement type: Japanese quartz
- Case and bezel material: brass
- Strap material: leather
- Adjustable strap
- Clasp type: buckle
- Water resistance: 30 meters
- Mineral crystal and full numeral display
Zebra Print Strap (T2N967)
- Case dimensions: 30mm x 8mm
- Strap color: zebra print
- Strap dimensions: 7.5’’ x 14mm
- Dial color: cream
- Indiglo night light
- Full dimensions: 7.5” (L) x 30mm (W)
Black and White Python Grain Strap (T2P088)
- Case dimensions: 35mm x 9mm
- Strap Color: black/white python print
- Strap dimensions: 7.5’’ x 16mm
- Dial color: cream
- Full dimensions: 7.5” (L) x 35mm (W)
Black Python Grain Strap (T2P080)
- Case dimensions: 31mm x 8mm
- Strap color: black python print
- Strap dimensions: 7.5’’ x 8mm
- Dial color: black
- Full dimensions: 7.5” (L) x 31mm (W)
“It takes a licking and keeps on ticking,” ads for the new Timex watch proclaimed. The mechanical wristwatch starred in every commercial. It was frozen in an ice-cube tray and suspended in the chamber of a vacuum cleaner. It cliff-jumped in Acapulco. It attended a batting practice strapped to Mickey Mantle’s bat. An Air Force sergeant volunteered to crash a plane while wearing the watch. By the end of the 1950s, one in three watches sold in the United States was a Timex.
Today, the 150-year-old brand continues to sell high-performance sports and everyday watches around the world. Innovations abound, such as the interchangeable strap—which turns a single watch face into a wardrobe’s worth of accessories—as well as the Indiglo light-up feature. The timepieces appear in the press more regularly than gossip about the queen’s fallen soufflé—with multiple plaudits in GQ, InStyle, and Elle just this year.
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.