Timex Women’s Bracelet Watches
- Women’s watches with analog displays
- Stainless steel case, bezel, and bracelet
- Adjustable silver-tone bracelet; up to 7.5” (L)
- Fold-over clasp with safety
- Japanese quartz movement
Timex Women’s Stainless Steel Watch, Black Dial
- Indiglo night light and date display
- Case: 37mm (L) x 37mm (W) x 9mm (D)
- Band: 14mm (W)
- Water resistant to 50 meters
Timex Women’s Stainless Steel Calendar Watch, White Dial
- Date and day-of-week displays
- Case: 39mm (L) x 39mm (W) x 9mm (D)
- Band: 16mm (W)
- Water resistant to 10 meters
Timex Women’s Stainless Steel Watch, Mesh Bracelet
- Clean dial with textured center
- Sleek mesh bracelet; 16mm (W)
- Case: 32mm (L) x 32mm (W) x 8mm (D)
- Water resistant to 30 meters
“It takes a licking and keeps on ticking,” ads for the new Timex watch proclaimed. The mechanical wristwatch starred in every commercial. It was frozen in an ice-cube tray and suspended in the chamber of a vacuum cleaner. It cliff-jumped in Acapulco. It attended a batting practice strapped to Mickey Mantle’s bat. An Air Force sergeant volunteered to crash a plane while wearing the watch. By the end of the 1950s, one in three watches sold in the United States was a Timex.
Today, the 150-year-old brand continues to sell high-performance sports and everyday watches around the world. Innovations abound, such as the interchangeable strap—which turns a single watch face into a wardrobe’s worth of accessories—as well as the Indiglo light-up feature. The timepieces appear in the press more regularly than gossip about the queen’s fallen soufflé—with multiple plaudits in GQ, InStyle, and Elle just this year.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.