This special edition of the 1997 instant classic has been digitally remastered in high-definition for an extra-lush viewing of history-rich film. In addition to this digital sprucing up, this edition includes more than two and a half hours of previously unseen footage to enrich the awe-inspiring story.
While most of Titanic was meticulously planned, written, and filmed, some of its most memorable moments were actually improvised. The now-classic line “I’m the king of the world!” is rumored to have been an ad-lib by Leonardo DiCaprio, and the moment when Rose (Kate Winslet) spits into the face of her fiancé Cal (Billy Zane) was unplanned, too; the script originally called for Rose to stick him with a hairpin.
- “Titanic provides an absorbing blend of historical fact and old-fashioned Hollywood tearjerking.” – The A.V. Club
- “Take one of history’s most compelling tragedies, tell it through the lives of two engaging young lovers and show it with some of the best-ever special effects and you have a dazzling, exciting movie that is also poignant and personal.” – St. Louis Post-Dispatch
- “DiCaprio and Winslet both deliver star-making performances.” – People magazine
- Choice of DVD or Blu-ray format
- DVD edition spans 2 discs, Blu-ray includes 4 discs
- Feature run time: 194 minutes
- Rated PG-13
- Directed and remastered by James Cameron
- Nominated for 14 Academy Awards upon its initial release
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. How is the strike-through price determined?