Toas-Tite Retro Sandwich and Pie Maker
After more than 60 years of lying dormant, the much-loved Toas-Tite pocket sandwich maker recently made its triumphant return. Originally manufactured in 1949, the simple die-cast aluminum cooking contraption makes it easy to create toasted sandwiches, fruit pies, and other handheld treats in a matter of minutes. Place two pieces of bread and your preferred fillings in the Toas-Tite's cooking dome and let the oven, a fire pit, or a backyard barbecue provide the heat to make piping hot and toasty pockets. The cooker comes in fun retro-inspired packaging that includes a reprint of the instructions and recipe book from the original Toas-Tite.
- Unique device makes pressed toasted sandwiches
- Replica of the original Toas-Tite from the 1940s and 1950s
- Make pies, tuna melts, and tons of other sandwiches
- Fun retro design
- Use over gas or electric oven burners
- Also cooks over campfires, BBQs, or backyard campfires
- Includes reprint of 1949 recipe book
- Made out of die-cast aluminum with steel rods and hardwood rods
- Dimensions: 16.5"x5"x2"; 1.2lb.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods.