Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Toshiba Satellite 15.6” Touchscreen Laptop
Versatile but light at under 5lb., this laptop handles virtually any everyday computer task with aplomb.
Windows 8.1: Touchscreen Compatible
Windows 8.1 evokes the operating systems you’ll find in most smartphones and tablets, and, as such, it’s been optimized for touchscreen devices such as this laptop. Pinch, flick, and swipe your way through Windows 8.1’s customizable array of colored tiles, each of which represents your favorite and most-accessed content. This functionality, along with the reemergence of Windows’ signature Start button, makes navigation and multitasking easy.
As you surf the Web, browse photos, or stream online media, do so with the same level of HD-quality picture resolution that you’d find in many HDTVs. Colors pop with vibrancy and finer details emerge, helping you figure out which local celebrity is really just a cleverly dressed robot.
Massive Hard Drive
This laptop’s compact frame belies the breadth of its storage, which can handle up to 1TB of data. That means days worth of audio, thousands of photos, and hours upon hours of video.
- Model number: S55T-B5335
- 15.6’’ HD TruBrite LED-backlit touchscreen display (1366x768 resolution)
- Intel Core i5-4200H 3.4GHz processor
- 8GB DDR3L 1600MHz RAM
- 1TB hard drive
- Windows 8.1 operating system
- Intel Integrated Graphics
- Built-in dual-band 802.11ac WiFi
- DTS Sound with harman/kardon speakers
- HD webcam with microphone
- Memory Card reader SD & MMC
- LED Backlit keyboard
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Operates up to 4.5 hours on a full charge
- HDMI port with 4K Ultra HD output capability
- One USB 2.0 port
- Two USB 3.0 ports (one with Sleep and Charge)
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
- Dimensions: 10.2’‘x0.86’‘x14.96’’
- Weight: 4.9lb.
- 90-day warranty from manufacturer
- Full specifications
As a top-10 global electronics company, Toshiba manufactures a sweeping range of products, including TVs, medical imaging equipment, industrial motors, and HDTVs that are visible to ghosts. Though its production has become increasingly diversified, its corporate philosophy remains simple—Toshiba views itself as responsible for helping to create a safer, better world through innovation and technology. To this end, the company has launched its Toshiba Group Environmental Vision 2050, which has the primary goal of making the company 10 times more eco-efficient by the year 2050.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.