Toshiba Satellite 15.6” Touchscreen Laptop
The Toshiba Satellite, a sleek laptop with a full touchscreen and stereo speakers, encourages users to immerse themselves in multimedia experiences and comes preloaded with apps and programs.
This slim laptop with rounded edges slips easily into backpacks and bags, and it can be used as a standard laptop with the full LED-backlit keyboard or users can take advantage of its full touchscreen for a more immersive experience.
These stereo speakers provide rich, immersive audio for both deep lows and clear, crisp highs, helping to elevate the experience of gaming, streaming video or music, or video chatting with friends or family.
Take advantage of the Satellite’s dual nature with Windows 8.1, the operating system designed and optimized for both touchscreen and laptop use.
- Model number: S55T-B5335
- 15.6” HD TruBrite LED-backlit touchscreen display
- 1366x768 resolution
- Intel Core i5-4200H 2.1GHz processor
- 8GB DDR3L 1,600MHz RAM
- 1TB HDD SATA hard drive with 5,400RPM
- Built-in Intel dual-band wireless AC 3160 1x1 AC (433Mbps)
- Windows 8.1 operating system
- Mobile Intel HD graphics
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Built-in HD webcam and microphone
- TDS Sound and Harman/Kardon stereo speakers
- One USB 2.0 port
- One USB 3.0 port
- One USB 3.0 port with USB Sleep and Charge
- One HDMI port with 4K Ultra HD output capability
- Microphone input port and headphone output port
- Mono microphone jack
- Memory-card reader
- No optical disc drive
- 90W 100-240V AC adapter
- 45Wh four-cell lithium-ion battery with 4.5 hours battery life
- Two-year warranty from Toshiba
- Condition: new
- Dimensions: 14.96” (L) x 10.2” (D) x 0.86” (H); 4.9lb.
In the box: Satellite laptop, battery, adapter
As a top-10 global electronics company, Toshiba manufactures a sweeping range of products, including TVs, medical imaging equipment, industrial motors, and HDTVs that are visible to ghosts. Though its production has become increasingly diversified, its corporate philosophy remains simple—Toshiba views itself as responsible for helping to create a safer, better world through innovation and technology. To this end, the company has launched its Toshiba Group Environmental Vision 2050, which has the primary goal of making the company 10 times more eco-efficient by the year 2050.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.