Toshiba Sonic Dive 2 Rugged Floating Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Rugged housing
- Dirt- and waterproof design
- Passive radiators for providing deep bass
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Model: AON30027
- Water resistance: IP67
- 6W passive radiators output
- Supported profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, GAVDP
- Service distance: up to 32.8’
- Frequency range: 2.402-2.480 GHz
- 90-day warranty from CCR
- Dimensions: 4.74” x 3.26” x 2.95”
As a top-10 global electronics company, Toshiba manufactures a sweeping range of products, including TVs, medical imaging equipment, industrial motors, and HDTVs that are visible to ghosts. Though its production has become increasingly diversified, its corporate philosophy remains simple: Toshiba views itself as responsible for helping to create a safer, better world through innovation and technology. To this end, the company has launched its Toshiba Group Environmental Vision 2050, which has the primary goal of making the company 10 times more eco-efficient by the year 2050.
Whether you need a speaker for your bedroom or for a backpacking kit, this guide will help you choose the right one.
How does Bluetooth work? How do you pair two—or more—devices? Our guide lays out the basics.