Tour de France Stage One Vintage Fixed-Gear Bicycle
The Fixie Design
The fixed-wheel bicycle gets rid of extra bulk and attachments to the drivetrain, putting bikers in more directly control of the bike’s motion. The design also eliminates the ability to coast, keeping legs pumping for a good workout.
The Classic Look
Designed in a vintage style inspired by the famous Tour de France, these bikes are both simple and classic, their only bells and whistles being dual bottle cages to keep you hydrated on long rides.
To pair with the pared-down fixie design, this bicycle is made of alloy and steel for a frame that’s sturdy but light and easy to lift, carry, or rock like a baby.
- 45cm, 51cm, or 56cm fixed-gear bikes
- Light alloy frame
- Alloy bottle cages
- Vader saddle with 41xx steel rail
- 41cm alloy handlebars
- Red with flat-bar handles
- Blue with drop handles for multiple hand positions
- 700c double-walled alloy rims
- 23c road tire with Presta valve
- Single-speed drivetrain
- Dotek alloy single crankset; 42-tooth chainring x 170mm length
- Alloy side-pull caliper brakes
- Alloy road pedals
- Threadless 1.125” steel fork
- Alloy 32-hole flip-flop hub (fixed 14-thread/free 16-thread)
- Seat post: 27.2mm alloy rails (300mm (L))
- Promax alloy stem
- 10º-rise stem with 25.4mm clamp and 100mm extension
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.