Cold Steel Special Forces Shovel
Cold Steel's Special Forces Shovel is modeled after an original Soviet Spetsnaz military entrenching tool. This durable and effective shovel has a stout hardwood handle, a broad flat steel blade and 3 sharp edges. A popular tool with military and special operations units worldwide, Cold Steel heard tell of it being used to dig foxholes and bunkers, to chop branches, build shelters, act as an improvised paddle, and even as a last-resort weapon of defense! The Special Forces Shovel is also immensely popular with the throwing community, as its head-heavy balance and multiple sharp edges make it an excellent alternative to a Tomahawk for sport and recreational throwing!
- Immensely popular with the throwing community
- Head-heavy balance and multiple sharp edges make it an excellent alternative to a Tomahawk for sport and recreational throwing!
- Cor-Ex Sheath Included
- 19.68 inches overall
- Made from medium carbon steel
Cold Steel Special Forces Shovel Black Medium Carbon Steel
- Knives & Tools Length When Open: 20in
- Hunting/Survival/Tactical Knife Handle Material: Hardwood
- Hunting/Survival/Tactical Knife Sheath Material: No Sheath included
- Included Items: Special Forces Shovel
- Dimensions: 21.5 inches (H) x 2.0 inches (W) x 7.5 inches (L)
- Weight: 2.08 pounds
- Included in the box: Cold Steel Special Forces Shovel
- Made in Taiwan