Tribeca Genuine Bubinga-Wood Studio Headphones
Often used in the construction of bass guitars and drums, bubinga wood lends instruments a well-rounded sound with a deep low end. Tribeca's designers harness the African hardwood's natural sound-enhancing properties by using it for the sound chambers on these headphones. Both ear cups house generous 50 mm speakers, producing full sound that gains greater reverb and low-end resonance. These heightened qualities help bring out the bass and beat, making the headphones great for rock 'n' roll covers by all-tuba ensembles. The bubinga wood also makes a visual impact with a color and grain that resembles rosewood.
- Product number: FVA7522
- Headphones made with genuine bubinga wood
- Naturally produce well-rounded sound and low-end resonance
- 50 mm speakers surrounded by wood sound chambers
- Wood color and grain similar to rosewood
- Wearing means a woodpecker may confuse you for a tree
- Frequency response: 18 Hz–22 Hz
- Sensitivity: 107 +/- 3 dB at 1 kHz, 1 mW
- Output power: 30 mW rated (up to 50 mW)
- Condition: new
- 30-day warranty from Tribeca
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. 30 day warranty from Tribeca. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?