TRUE Isaac Mizrahi Lip Wardrobe Pink Poodle (4-Piece)
- Lip definer pencil (0.04oz.)
- Pure lip color (0.12oz.)
- Satin lip shine/gloss (0.12 fl. oz.)
- Nail lacquer (0.5 fl. oz.)
How to Apply: Lips
- Start with the pencil: with the lips together but relaxed, edge the pencil along the lip line in a back-and-forth motion until the entire lip is covered.
- Use the lip color next: starting in the center of the top lip, apply slowly and evenly to the outer edge. Be sure to cover any wrinkles or cracks.
- Finish with satin gloss over the entire lip area.
- Long-wearing lip liner
- Helps keep lipstick from bleeding onto skin
- Jojoba oil and antioxidants help condition the lips
- Comes with a sharpener
Pure Lip Color
- Creamy lipstick
- Shea butter nourishes and hydrates
Satin Lip Shine
- Shimmer finish
- Infused with peppermint oil and coffee extract to naturally plump
- Angled applicator
- High-shine formula
- 2 coats recommended
About Isaac Mizrahi
At age 11, Isaac Mizrahi toiled over the 1970s sewing machine that he purchased with babysitting money. He recalls, “I felt like a total outcast. I used to sit and make these puppets … Everybody was worried about me.” Upon transferring from a religious day school to a performing-arts high school, he underwent a transformation. Mizrahi took classes at Parsons The New School for Design while taking acting classes during the day. By the early ’80s, the boy from Brooklyn had a film credit for Fame and was an apprentice for Perry Ellis. It wouldn’t be long before Time would dub him “a kind of Seventh Avenue Oscar Wilde.”
From his earliest collections, Mizrahi has been inspired by vivid colors and bold prints. His unorthodox design methods, including consulting with a ouija board, have inspired equally unorthodox business practices. In 2004, the brand launched a collection with Target alongside a new haute couture line. Mizrahi combined pieces from both collections in a runway show, stating, “My goal is that you won’t always be able to tell the difference between what is Target and what is couture.” The show was a huge success and inspired a revolutionary trend in the industry toward affordable fashion. Mizrahi remains committed to making luxury attainable, whether it’s his clothes, accessories, fragrances, or beauty products. As his label says, “Inside every woman is a star.”
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.