- 4 eye shadows and liner powders
- 2 highlighters/concealers
- Powder blush
- Finishing translucent powder
- Shadow brush
- Retractable eyeliner brush
- Retractable blush brush
True Isaac Mizrahi Perfect Palette with Travel Brushes
- A selection of on-trend colors to bring out the best in your face
- Highlighter brightens complexion and conceals blemishes
- Four colors of eye shadow and liner powder create a variety of fashionable looks
- Accentuate natural glow with powder blush
- Even out skin tone with finishing translucent powder
- Conveniently sized brushes, some with retractable option, are ideal for trips and travel
Good to Know
- Eye shadow: 0.026oz.
- Highlighter: 0.028oz.
- Powder blush: 0.169oz.
- Finishing powder: 0.169oz.
About Isaac Mizrahi
At age 11, Isaac Mizrahi toiled over the 1970s sewing machine that he purchased with babysitting money. He recalls, “I felt like a total outcast. I used to sit and make these puppets … Everybody was worried about me.” Upon transferring from a religious day school to a performing-arts high school, he underwent a transformation. Mizrahi took classes at Parsons The New School for Design while taking acting classes during the day. By the early ’80s, the boy from Brooklyn had a film credit for Fame and was an apprentice for Perry Ellis. It wouldn’t be long before Time would dub him “a kind of Seventh Avenue Oscar Wilde.”
From his earliest collections, Mizrahi has been inspired by vivid colors and bold prints. His unorthodox design methods, including consulting with a ouija board, have inspired equally unorthodox business practices. In 2004, the brand launched a collection with Target alongside a new haute couture line. Mizrahi combined pieces from both collections in a runway show, stating, “My goal is that you won’t always be able to tell the difference between what is Target and what is couture.” The show was a huge success and inspired a revolutionary trend in the industry toward affordable fashion. Mizrahi remains committed to making luxury attainable, whether it’s his clothes, accessories, fragrances, or beauty products. As his label says, “Inside every woman is a star.”
From the angled liner brush to the spoolie, we lay out how to identify and how to use makeup brushes in your collection.