Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Turtle Beach Ear Force XL1 Xbox 360 Headset (XL1GRGM) (Refurbished)
Turtle Beach’s XL1 Xbox 360 headset produces far more immersive audio than its entry-level label would suggest. Amplified stereo sound spews out of 50mm speakers with neodymium magnets, and an inline amplifier intensifies game realism with built-in Bass Boost. This helps you estimate how far away enemies are by the thud of their footsteps, the crack of their gunfire, or the pop of their bubblegum. Independent controls for game and chat volume help you formulate strategy with online friends while remaining connected to the game. The lightweight headset’s fabric mesh cushioning, adjustable headband, and oversized ear cups make the it comfortable for extended play.
- Product number: XL1GRGM
- Entry-level wired gaming headset for Xbox 360
- Amplified stereo sound
- 50mm speakers with neodymium magnets
- Oversized, circum-aural ear cups
- Soft fabric mesh cushioning
- Adjustable headband, since your head is smaller in the morning
- Inline amplifier with built-in Bass Boost
- Independent controls for game and chat volume
- Amplifier detaches when not using Xbox LIVE chat
- High-sensitivity microphone with flexible boom
- Microphone monitoring
- Microphone mute switch
- 16’ USB cable
- Works with RCA red/white (stereo) inputs
- Compatible with HDMI and Xbox 360 audio adapter cable (not included)
- Condition: refurbished
- Dimensions: 10”x8.5”x4.75”
- Weight: 6.4oz.
In the box: XL1 headset with inline amplifier, straight Xbox 360 Talkback chat cable, Turtle Beach sticker, user guide
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?