Kate Spade Twirl Eau de Parfum for Women (3.4 Fl. Oz.)
- Top notes: pink watermelon, blackberry, and red currant
- Middle notes: orange blossom, star jasmine, tiare flower, and magnolia
- Base notes: musk and French cookies
- Flowery women’s fragrance
- Works great for summer afternoon or evening party
- Size: 3.4 fl. oz.
- Flacon: Round-shaped spray bottle
- Introduced in: 2010
About Kate Spade
The hallmarks of Kate Spade may be identical to those of the modern woman: wit, curiosity, and playful sophistication. When the brand launched in 1993, founder Kate Brosnahan Spade wielded the expertise she’d gained as fashion-accessories editor of Mademoiselle. The result was a line of nylon bags that married chic utilitarian silhouettes with vibrant color patterns. Besides drawing the eye of women everywhere, these now-signature bags attracted her own kind; fashion editors everywhere cooed over her vibrant colors, practical shapes, and graphic patterns. Today, the brand remains true to its original design philosophy and has grown to offer clothing, jewelry, stationery, and home goods.
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you'll clear the room. Too little and you've wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.