Under Armour Men’s HeatGear Compression Tops
- Sleeveless top does not restrict movement
- 4-way stretch fabrication improves comfort
- 30+ UPF protects skin from the sun’s rays
- Men’s sizing chart
- Materials: 90% polyester 10% elastane
- Machine wash cold with like colors; non-chlorine bleach only as needed.
- Do not use softeners; do not dry clean; tumble dry low; do not iron
About Under Armour
Under Armour’s website asks visitors, “What’s your 0039?” That number refers to Under Armour’s first product, a compression T-shirt developed by 23-year-old University of Maryland football player and eventual founder, Kevin Plank. He had three simple goals: help keep athletes dry, support their muscles, and help them stay cool. The question “What’s your 0039?” embodies the idea that the biggest leaps in improving athletic performance often come from solving the commonest problems. This philosophy has driven Under Armour to become one of the most recognized names in sports apparel, propelling it from Plank’s grandmother’s basement to a presence in nearly 90 countries. The company’s product line has something to support nearly every sport imaginable, from infrared pants for running to sweat-wicking kilts for the Scottish Highlands games. Still an entrepreneur at heart, Plank supports charities such as the Wounded Warrior Project and Power in Pink.