A Program About Unusual Buildings and Other Roadside Stuff DVD
This delightfully named documentary takes viewers on a tour of America’s kookiest buildings and wackiest roadside attractions with a witty, relaxed, and historical approach.
- Scrapbook-style documentary
- Focuses on novelty architecture along U.S. highways
- Explores buildings and attractions with fascinating histories
- Commentary from people who live in, work at, or appreciate them
- Hosted by Emmy-nominated filmmaker Rick Sebak, known for Sandwiches You Will Like, Breakfast Special 2: Revenge of the Omelets, and dozens of other films
Sample Roadside Wonders
- Corn Palace in Mitchell, South Dakota
- Big Duck on Long Island
- Freshwater Fishing Hall of Fame in Hayward, Wisconsin
- World’s Largest Catsup Bottle in Collinsville, Illinois
- Clam Box in Ipswich, Massachusetts
- Tail o’ the Pup in West Hollywood, California
- Number of discs: one
- Run time: 60 minutes
- Rating: not rated
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.