Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Jawbone Classic UP2 Activity Tracker (Refurbished)
Track Activity All Day
- Syncs wirelessly with the companion UP app
- Automatically keeps track of daytime activity and nighttime sleep patterns
- Log meals and use the Food Score to ensure healthy eating habits
- Smart Coach dispenses wellness advice based on your habits and goals
- Smart Alarm silently wakes you at the optimal time in your sleep cycle
- Input daily and long-term goals
- 10-day battery life
- Product condition: refurbished
- Product dimensions: 220mm (L) x 11.5mm (W) x 8.5mm (H)
- Phone not included
As one of the brands at the forefront of wearable technology, it’s fitting that Jawbone is named after a body part. The company wants its customers to think of their technology as a part of their everyday physical world, to be worn comfortably as a natural and integral extension of the body. In 2007, their first product, a Bluetooth headset, was named one of the top 100 products of the year by PC World magazine and listed on the “Best of What’s New” list by Popular Science. From sound technology, they expanded to fitness tracking and found similar success: the Jawbone UP wristband followed in the footsteps of its older siblings with another “Best of What’s New” listing along with several design awards. Because Jawbone is dedicated to the latest research and data, the company’s music and fitness products continue to be updated year by year—and continue to be given praise by PC Magazine, Travel + Leisure, and Fast Company and awards from design powerhouses, including Spark, Red Dot, IDSA, and CES Innovations.