Beats by Dr. Dre, the b logo, BeatsAudio, Solo, UrBeats, and Powerbeats are all trademarks of Beats Electronics, LLC and/or Apple, Inc.
Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Beats UrBeats Earbuds
- Offer deepest bass, soaring highs, and ultra-clear midrange
- Can be used during exercise, when traveling, or on a daily basis
- Hard chrome earphone finish for rugged durability and everlasting shine
- Precision-machined metal housing prevents vibrations and unwelcome sonic artifacts
- Built-in mic lets you talk hands-free on your Apple device
- Lightweight design
- Condition: Refurbished B-Grade
- Grading: This device is in good/fair cosmetic condition, tested by expert technicians, and is fully functional. This device has some cosmetic wear, such as scratches, nicks and scuffs. It has been thoroughly inspected, cleaned and tested. Devices are backed by a 30-day replacement warranty.
- Remote and mic
- Inline call and music controls
- Inline volume control
- Noise isolation
- Lightning connector for audio
- Product dimensions: 5”x5”1.65”
In the Box: earbuds, ear tips, and carrying case
About Beats by Dr. Dre
With six Grammys and a career spanning more than two decades, Dr. Dre knows music. As a rapper and seasoned producer, he also knows exactly what that music should sound like, even when it’s piped through speakers and headphones. That’s why, in 2006, he partnered with record executive Jimmy Iovine to develop a stylish line of headphones that would re-create the lush, crystal-clear sounds of the studio. In the words of Dre, “With Beats, people are going to hear what the artists hear.” And with revenues surpassing the $1 billion mark, it seems that people like what they’re hearing.
The line has expanded over the years and now includes over-ear headphones, earbuds, and the Beats Pill—a small but loud speaker with a sleek, capsule-like design. Beats also collaborates with artists, musicians, and brands to create eye-catching limited-edition lines. Past collaborators include Lady Gaga, Hello Kitty, and Fendi, among many others.
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.