The Federal Aviation Administration requires all owners of drones (Unmanned Aircraft Systems) weighing more than 0.55 lbs. (250 g) and less than 55 lbs. (25 kg) to register their drones here. Additional state or local requirements may apply. Check with your local jurisdiction. Learn more about drone regulations here.
U.S. Army Remote Control Scout Drone with Camera
Puts on an Aerial Display
- High and low flying speeds
- 360º flips and rolls
- Moves up, down, forward, and backwards
- Turns left and right
Self-leveling six-axis gyroscope balances the drone to keep it stable during flight
Perform Recon and Surveillance
Built-in camera captures images or video footage
- Decorated with U.S. Army insignia
- Headless mode
- Protective blade guards
- Control distance: Up to 300’
- Drone runs on a rechargeable Li-Po battery (included)
- Remote requires six AA batteries (not included)
- Product dimensions: 12”x12”x3”; 2.2lbs.
- Recommended for ages 13 and up
- See the instruction manual
- 90 day warranty from DGL Group, Ltd.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.