Sabrent USB 2.0 to Serial Cable Adapter with 9-Pin Male Connector
- Provides connection between USB and RS-232 serial port
- Works with cellular phones, PDAs, digital cameras, modems, and other serial devices
- Makes USB interfaces transparent to serial peripherals
- Supports automatic handshake mode
- Easy installation
- Serial RS-232 9-pin male connector with thumbscrews
- USB 2.0 A male connector
- Data transfer rate: 230kbps
- Supported operating systems: Windows XP and higher, Mac OS X 10.6 and higher, Linux 2.4 and higher
- Cable length: 1Ft.
- Weight: 3oz.
- Sabrent 1 Years warranty
In the Box: cable, installation CD
Sabrent is a company with a singular mission: to help customers keep their digital devices interconnected. Its lineup of USB hubs, video display adapters, and cables has solutions for nearly any connectivity problem, from keeping a smartphone charged to expanding a computer’s ports to make room for more peripherals. Despite the utilitarian nature of their products, though, Sabrent’s designers add a little aesthetic flair to products. This eye for design ensures the company’s cables and hubs fit in with the stylish laptops and smartphones they support, as evidenced by Sabrent’s range of sleek aluminum USB hubs designed specifically to complement Apple products.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.