- Eau de toilette (1.7 fl.oz.)
- Body lotion (2.5oz.)
- Lip-gloss keychain (0.11oz.)
- Mini travel bag
Vera Wang Princess Women’s Gift Set (4-Piece)
- Set of beauty products for women
- Includes scented body lotion
- Lip gloss on a keychain
- Clear, zippered mini bag with top handle
- Made in the USA
Princess Eau de Toilette
- Top notes: Water lily, apple, mandarin, meringue, apricot
- Heart notes: Guava, tiare flower, tuberose, dark chocolate
- Base notes: Pink frosting, vanilla, amber, wood
- Oriental-floral women’s fragrance
- Recommended for evening wear
- Size: 1.7 fl. oz.
- Flacon: Heart-shaped jewel spray bottle with crown top
- Introduced in: 2006
About Vera Wang
Vera Wang never set out to be a designer. The New York native trained as a competitive figure skater for much of her youth, and after failing to make the 1968 Olympic team, transferred her energies to the study of fashion. That effort paid off, as Wang became one of the youngest-ever fashion editors at Vogue, and later began designing for houses such as Ralph Lauren. While planning her wedding, she was faced with a gaping hole in the couture landscape: fashion-forward bridalwear. Never one to step away from a challenge, Wang opened her bridal shop one year later. Her salon quickly set the standard for custom and couture bridal, attracting celebrities such as Jennifer Lopez, Uma Thurman, Chelsea Clinton, and that tiny woman who lives on top of the wedding cake.
Over 20 years after her launch, Wang’s brand has expanded to include ready-to-wear clothes as well as an entire lifestyle line covering everything from fine papers to fragrances. Through it all, Wang has remained committed to finely crafted designs made to withstand the tests of time and trend. The designer says a woman “is never sexier than when she is comfortable in her clothes.”
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you'll clear the room. Too little and you've wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.