- Vince Camuto Vince Camuto
- Vince Camuto Amore
- Vince Camuto Fiori
- Vince Camuto Capri
Vince Camuto Women’s Eau de Parfum Mini Set (4-Piece)
- Top notes: passion fruit, bergamot, frozen clementines, and currant buds
- Heart notes: freesia, orchid, lotus, and wild lily of the valley
- Base notes: cashmere, amber, musk, and sandalwood
- Peach blossom
- Violet flowers
- Top notes: pink grapefruit and white nectarine
- Heart notes: iris and freesia
- Base notes: sandalwood and blue cedar
- Vince Camuto;
- Top notes: rum absolute and osmanthus nectar
- Heart notes: Bulgarian rose and night blossoming jasmine with leather notes
- Base notes: vanilla, absolute, patchouli, Brazilian amber, and leathery musk
- Set of 4 eau de parfum fragrances
- Size: 0.25 fl. oz. (each)
- Intricately adorned spray bottles
- Introduced in;
- Vince Camuto: 2011
- Fiori: 2013
- Capri: 2015
- Amore: 2014
About Vince Camuto
It’s no surprise that Vince Camuto—a lifelong admirer of footwear and the fashion industry—started his career at a Fifth Avenue shoe shop. By studying the intricacies of the business, as well as the dozens of fashionable shoes lining the shelves, he learned enough to cofound Nine West. He worked as the creative director of the fledgling company for years, turning it into as much of a household name as Mickey Mouse and Lord Voldemort.
Today, Camuto focuses on his namesake line, which encompasses shoes, bags, watches, and fragrances for men and women. His aesthetic is modern and edgy. Women’s shoes tend to perch atop slim stiletto heels, and his menswear collection spotlights statement pieces such as glossy leather jackets and brightly patterned socks.
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you'll clear the room. Too little and you've wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.