$17.99 for Violight Zapi UV Toothbrush Sanitizer ($34.95 List Price). Multiple Styles Available. Free Shipping.

Discount 49%
no longer available
Up to 49% Off
70+ bought

Product Details


  • Blue
  • Hi-Ya Ninja
  • Owl
  • Panda
  • Pink
  • White
  • Za-Za

Click here to view an image of each option.

Violight Zapi UV Toothbrush Sanitizer

After ridding mouths of plaque and bacteria, toothbrushes often get banished to medicine cabinets with unsavory germs still alive and well on their bristles. Violight's Zapi UV toothbrush sanitizer purges these germs from your toothbrush in just minutes, killing 99.99% of the little buggers with UV light and forcing the other 0.01% to dance for its amusement.

  • Kills 99.99% of germs, including H1N1, E. coli, staph, salmonella, and listeria
  • Sanitizes in six minutes
  • Works with any toothbrush or communal twig and most small electric heads
  • Battery operated
  • Automatic shutoff
  • Requires three AAA batteries
  • Toothbrush not included

How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!

For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.

View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.

The Fine Print

Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free shipping. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 2 1/2 weeks from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods.

By purchasing this deal you'll unlock points which can be spent on discounts and rewards. Every 5,000 points can be redeemed for $5 Off your next purchase.