This phone is only compatible with Virgin Mobile’s network.
LG Stylo 2 16GB Android Smartphone for Virgin Mobile
Within its slim frame, LG’s Stylo 2 packs all you need to stay productive and entertained on the go. Scroll through social media, take better selfies with a simple hand gesture, and check email in seconds with 4G connectivity. When you want to scrawl reminders or tap and type more precisely, slide out the phone’s antenna-like stylus.
Clear, Vibrant Picture
Enjoy a vibrant HD picture every time you look at the screen. By packing around 1 million pixels into the compact display, 720p HD resolution makes videos, digital text, and potential online purchases render with crispness and clarity.
Relive events in lifelike detail thanks to 1080p full HD video recording. With high-definition imagery close to what you’d see on a Blu-ray film, the phone’s camera lends an almost professional quality to all of your on-the-fly videos.
Google Play: Apps, Entertainment, and More
The official online marketplace for Android devices, Google Play brims with well over a million downloadable apps, as well as songs, movies, TV shows, and e-books. It also offers content for customizing your device’s functionality, from virtual keyboards to lock screens.
- Operating system: Android
- Screen: 5.7” HD TFT touchscreen display
- Resolution: 1280x720
- Processor: 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8916 quad-core
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB
- Memory-card slot: microSD (supports cards up to 128GB)
- Front camera: 5MP with full HD video recording
- Rear camera: 13MP with autofocus and full HD video recording
- WiFi: 802.11b/g/n
- Bluetooth: 4.1
- Cellular data: 4G LTE capable
- Carrier compatibility: This phone is only compatible with Virgin Mobile’s network.
- Ports: microUSB and headphone jack
- Battery: 3,000mAh
- Battery life: up to 25 hours of talk time
- Weight: 5.1oz.
- Product dimensions: 6.1”x3.13”x0.29”
- Condition: new
At LG, technology alone isn’t enough to make a product great; it must also incorporate a stylish, ergonomic design that makes it a joy to use. This focus has earned the company the 2011 International Forum (iF) design award for products including a compact lightwave oven that fits into narrow spaces, and a slim, metal-framed LED TV. LG also maintains an impressive list of industry firsts: it developed the world’s first 60” plasma TV, internet-connected refrigerator, and dual-core smartphone.
Customize the look of your phone and keep it in great shape with a cell phone case. Shop cases here.