Dermedicine Vitamin C 6000 with Ferulic Acid (1 Fl. Oz.)
Vitamin C: Antioxidant and Super Nutrient
Ascorbic acid, commonly known as vitamin C, helps fortify the body as a nutrient-rich and free radical-fighting antioxidant. Its positive health effects are numerous, from lowering the risk of stroke, cancer, and heart disease to promoting younger-looking skin and mending the immune system. Current guidelines recommend that adults get between 75mg and 90mg of vitamin C every day to reap its benefits, although some studies say more is better, suggesting intake of around 500mg.
- Vitamin C with ferulic acid
- Suitable for all skin types
- Antioxidant serum designed to fight against oxidative stress and premature aging
- Highly concentrated ingredients work to hydrate and lighten the skin
- Combination of ingredients aim to produce a more potent antioxidant treatment than any one on its own
- 1 fl. oz. bottle
- Made in the USA
Understand what kinds of products best suit your individual skin type.