Vivitar Body Fat and Fitness Digital Scale
Step on the Vivitar TotalFitness platform and, like other scales or a freelance carnival guesser, it will tell you how much you weigh. But, as its name implies, the TotalFitness scale also determines other key health-related metrics, such as body fat, hydration levels, muscle mass, and bone density. Up to 10 different people can put their basic personal information–age, gender, and height–into the system. Next, the scale uses this info and bioelectrical impedance analysis, a technology that sends a low-level electrical signal through the feet, to take its readings.
- Measures weight, body fat, hydration levels, muscle mass, and bone density
- Bioelectrical impedance analysis
- Supports up to 10 personal profiles
- Stores previous five recordings
- High-precision sensors
- Step-on technology
- 4” LCD display
- English or Metric system
- Operates on CR2032 lithium battery (included)
- Capacity: Up to 400 lb.
- Product dimensions: 11.81”x12.2”x0.9”