Waring Pro Bar Blender
- Stainless steel chrome finish gives a classic diner feel
- Traditional waterfall base and glass blender jar add to the look
- Commercially rated heavy duty motor
- 500 peak watts
- Easy two-speed operation
- Large 40oz. glass carafe
- Lots of room to make smoothies for a group
- Ideal for blended soups like gazpacho or spicy carrot
- Model number: WPB05
- Product condition: new
- Product dimensions: 9.75”x8”x13.63”
- Weight: 9.05lb.
- Volts: 120
Without the aid of Waring, the blender may not have become a popular addition to American kitchens. Sold by singer and bandleader Fred Waring, the first “Waring Blendor” was released in 1937 and was a quick hit. Though production was halted by World War II, after the war ended the blenders were once again popular in homes. They even found use outside the kitchen; Dr. Jonas Salk employed a Waring Blendor as he was creating the polio vaccine. Waring has since expanded well beyond the blender; today, it offers plenty of other kitchen gadgets such as slow cookers, juicers, waffle makers, and toasters.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.