Waring Pro Digital Deep Fryer
- Includes one large basket and two small baskets
- Baskets have cool-touch collapsible handles
- Allows you to cook one or two batches at a time
- Great for large family meals
- Removable immersion-style heating element
- Removable oil container with pouring spout
- Digital 60-minute timer and temperature control
- Stainless-steel lid with viewing window
- Model: DF280
- 1800-watt heating element
- 2.3lb. food capacity
- 1-gallon stainless steel oil container
- Product dimensions: 16.5”x11”x12.25”
- Condition: new
- Weight: 15lb.
Without the aid of Waring, the blender may not have become a popular addition to American kitchens. Sold by singer and bandleader Fred Waring, the first “Waring Blendor” was released in 1937 and was a quick hit. Though production was halted by World War II, after the war ended the blenders were once again popular in homes. They even found use outside the kitchen; Dr. Jonas Salk employed a Waring Blendor as he was creating the polio vaccine. Waring has since expanded well beyond the blender; today, it offers plenty of other kitchen gadgets such as slow cookers, juicers, waffle makers, and toasters.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.