One of the most anticipated releases of 2014, garnering more than 170 nominations at E3 2012 and 2013 combined. Its release broke the biggest first day sales in Ubisoft’s history thanks to excitement over its hacker-centered storyline and excellent graphics.
You play as Aiden Pearce, a hacker with access to an overwhelming amount of information on just about everyone thanks to a centralized surveillance operating system. Though you’ll still need some shooting skills, the game focuses largely on stealth.
Players can explore the streets of Chicago, which though re-created on a smaller scale, are startlingly accurate when compared to the real city.
- “As a hybrid open-world stealth-action game, it’s in a class by itself.”—Polygon
- “This techno-thriller fiction is all about the power of information in a super-connected city, and one of its cleverest and most distinctive tweaks to the open world genre is how much information it gives you.”—IGN
- Category/Genre: open-world action-adventure
- System: Xbox One, PS4, or PS3
- Developer: Ubisoft Montreal
- 40 hours of gameplay
- Engine: Disrupt, with Havok physics
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.