- VO2 MAX, RECOVERY TIME & RACE PREDICTOR2
- Forerunner 920XT estimates VO2 max, recovery time and predicts your race times for several distances when used with heart rate.
- When used with a power meter, it estimates VO2 max for cycling as well.
- RUNNING DYNAMICS1 When paired with the HRM-Run monitor, the Forerunner 920XT provides feedback on running form by measuring cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time.
- METRICS THAT MATTER Record speed, distance, ascent/descent, grade and more. Pair with ANT+ compatible sensors to measure heart rate4, speed4, cadence4 and power4.
- Control VIRB Elite action camera4 to record and relive your accomplishments SMART NOTIFICATIONS3
- See incoming email, text messages, call alerts, calendar reminders and more from your compatible smartphone.
Crank Up Your Training The 920XT is compatible with sensors such as speed, cadence and heart rate to provide advanced training capabilities for your cycling workouts. It can also display power metrics when paired with ANT+ power meters, including the Vector line of single- and dual-sensing pedal options. If you train with heart rate and a power meter, Forerunner 920XT can derive your VO2 max estimate for cycling to help monitor changes in your fitness. The color gauge shows how you rank compared to other athletes in your age group. Another feature that lets you see how you measure up to others is Garmin Connect segments. Once your ride’s done and uploaded to Garmin Connect, you can see where you stand on the segment leaderboard.
Advanced Training Meets All-day Activity Tracking Forerunner 920XT packs a fleet of high-end training features into a sleek watch that is wet suit-friendly and about 15 percent lighter than its predecessor, the Forerunner 910XT. It boasts a high-resolution color display; flexible, hinged bands and a watch mode, so you can wear it all day. The activity tracking feature measures your steps, sleep and calories burned all day, giving you a more complete picture of your daily activity.
Perfect Your Running Form Forerunner 920XT helps you train for optimal running form when used with the HRM-Run or HRM-Tri monitor. This pairing allows the 920XT to report 6 running dynamics metrics: cadence (total steps per minute), stride length (length of your stride from 1 footfall to the next), ground contact time (how much time your foot spends on the ground during each step), ground contact time balance (the left/right balance of the time each foot spends on the ground), vertical oscillation (amount of “bounce” in your step) and vertical ratio (ratio of vertical oscillation to stride length). The 920XT also has a metronome feature with vibration and audible alerts to guide your cadence training.
Dimensions: 0.5 x 1.9 x 2.2 inches
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.