WD My Net Wireless Bridge for Ethernet Devices
What It Does
Some devices, such as certain models of TVs, computers, printers, and Blu-ray players, don’t have built-in WiFi but do have built-in Ethernet ports that can connect them to streaming videos and games via the Internet—as long as you’re close to the modem or have really, really long connecting cables. With the WD My Net wireless bridge, those devices don’t need to be near the modem; instead, you can connect those devices into the bridge’s Ethernet ports, and the bridge connects wirelessly to your router via the dual-band, super-speedy AC technology (requires a compatible AC router).
Very, very setup, in fact: just push the WPS button on your router on the bridge, and they’ll automatically connect. No software is needed.
- Model number: WDBMRD0000NBL
- 4 Ethernet ports for smart devices, printers, and other non-WiFi devices
- Uses wireless-AC, which is three times faster than wireless-N
- If your router isn’t wireless-AC, it will deliver the speeds of the router you have
- Condition: new
- Product dimensions: 6.98”x2.48”x7.52”
- Weight: 0.83lb.